photo Tester1_zps82a20e9d.jpg
 photo homemadam_zpscdca9329.jpg photo aboutmadam_zps9ff31e10.jpg photo contactmadam_zps082b637a.jpg

Shayne & Karly - 07.26.14

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Since this was my first wedding and I could barely narrow down the photos I wanted to share...I won't ramble on with an a big long intro. I'll let the pictures and the love and happiness that shines through them speak for themselves. What a beautiful day.


Hair: Carmene Jubinville
Cake: Kathy Bowtell
Wedding Rental: Piece of Cake Wedding Planning/Rentals
Second Shooter: My beautiful, awesome, and amazing mom. Cindy Dyjur. 


3 comments:

  1. amazing awesome work hopie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god! These are goals! This is a perfect wedding. I can’t get enough of it. Everything is so good. I will also look for an event space Chicago like this. Who is the planner of this wedding? I really want this planner. The seating, the place, the photography. It’s breathtaking. And I am in love with her wedding gown, it is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete