photo Tester1_zps82a20e9d.jpg
 photo homemadam_zpscdca9329.jpg photo aboutmadam_zps9ff31e10.jpg photo contactmadam_zps082b637a.jpg

…And We're Off!

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

I can’t believe it….we are off to Italy!

What a fun whirlwind this summer has been. Between all of your fun usual summer activities and editing photos our weeks have been very full. Italy has come at the right time as I cannot wait to go out and find some new inspiration and spent 3 weeks adventuring with my husband. Lately I’ve been thinking a lot about who I want to be as a photographer…getting away will give me some good time to ponder. I am so thankful and blessed that I get to use this incredible trip to my photography advantage! Being relaxed and getting to take pictures of whatever inspires me makes me so happy.

Thank you to all of my family, friends, and followers for your support. Thank you for always being so sweet and encouraging me with your kind words. Stay tuned - can't wait to share some new projects with you when I get back.
Sincerely, Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment