photo Tester1_zps82a20e9d.jpg
 photo homemadam_zpscdca9329.jpg photo aboutmadam_zps9ff31e10.jpg photo contactmadam_zps082b637a.jpg

Keep Warm!

Wednesday, November 27, 2013


Hello friends.

Oh, ‘tis the season to be busy! My husband and I kept saying once summer was over things would be quiet but it seems that isn’t the case. The great thing about keeping busy is that it really makes you appreciate the nights consisting of only Gilmore Girls and popcorn. 

If you haven’t tried Second Cup’s London Fog you are missing out. It’s such a deliciously creamy drink I just had to learn how to make it so I could enjoy it more often without having to leave my home. I creepily leaned over the counter on several occasions watching their every movement so I could get it to taste exactly the way they make it. Follow these very simple steps to create this yummy latte:

Ingredients:
2 Cups of 2% Milk
1 Tbsp. Torani Vanilla Syrup
1 Tea Bag of Earl Grey

Directions:
*NOTE: The measurements above are for a regular size mug, adjust accordingly. 
- Start by stirring your milk and syrup together in your mug. You can purchase Torani syrup at any Second Cup or online. 
- Put in the microwave for 2 minutes. 
- Time to froth. There are many ways to froth your milk; Second Cup use a steamer. Some  coffee machines include one but a simple hand frother or magic bullet work wonderfully. I let it froth for 30 seconds - 1 minute. 
- After it's finished pour only half of the milk into your mug. Throw in your tea bag and stir it around with a spoon until your milk is colored. Pour the rest of the milk and ring out your tea bag. I usually give it a swirl with the end of my spoon to dress it up. 

What?! That's it? Yep. That's it! 
If the following picture doesn't convince you to get up and make one right now, I don't know what will. Keep warm and enjoy!


















No comments:

Post a Comment